So sorry we were not able to say goodbye before you left. I also realized we forgot to give you our login info for our blog. If you would still like to follow our blog please email me at jennifer@bleuasrain.com and I will send you the info.
Have a great visit and safe return home. We leave on Saturday!
Jennifer, Mark, Sela and Dharma Rossetti Aberdeen, WA
So sorry we were not able to say goodbye before you left. I also realized we forgot to give you our login info for our blog. If you would still like to follow our blog please email me at jennifer@bleuasrain.com and I will send you the info.
ReplyDeleteHave a great visit and safe return home. We leave on Saturday!
Jennifer, Mark, Sela and Dharma Rossetti
Aberdeen, WA
Alright already I'm tired of refreshing this page for the newest post telling us what you're doing there!!! SHARE please!!! :-)
ReplyDelete